Our webmail is a tool that helps you access your mail from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to a web browser. However, it is not intended for day to day use at a company. If you set up a free email client like Mozilla Thunderbird, your email experience will be quicker and you will have access to more features. Your webmail will also continue to function as normal.
The quick and simple install of Mozilla Thunderbird:
- Start by downloading Mozilla Thunderbird by clicking the big "Download Thunderbird" link on this website.
- Save the file to somewhere you know how to access it, like your desktop, then open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- Click the desktop icon named "Mozilla Thunderbird" to launch the program.
Follow the setup wizard to setup your mail account. When it asks for information, this is what you provide:
- POP3 or IMAP Host Address: mail.yourdomain.com (replace "yourdomain.com" with your domain name).
- SMTP Host Address: Set to the outbound mail for your local ISP
- Username: The email address you are checking email for
- Password: As specified in your control panel or by our emails to you
If you are on a laptop and would like to use the mail outside of your current location, change your outgoing server information to:
- SMTP Host Address: mail.yourdomain.com (replace "yourdomain.com" with your domain name).
- Change the outgoing server port to "587". This is usually found on the advanced tab when setting up an account in your software.
- Make sure you tick off "My outgoing server requires authentication".
- If asked for a username and password for the outgoing server, use the same information from earlier.