If your site has recently been migrated, you can determine what server your site is coming off of in these two ways:
1.) Firefox: If you're a Firefox user, install a plugin called Domain Details. It will show you the IP of your site in the bottom status bar.
2.) Ping your website:
- In Windows, click the start button and go to run, (or if you're on Vista/7 just type the following into the search box): cmd
- In the box that pops up, type: ping yourdomain.com (replace yourdomain.com with your domain)
- This will report back the IP of your website.
What do those numbers mean?:
These are the IP's of our servers. Note that if you have a dedicated IP it will most likely be very similar to one of them but the last number would be different.
- 220.127.116.11 - "Cloud" Server
- 18.104.22.168 - "Sky" Server